Home  |  Districts In Ghana  |  About Us  |  Feedback  |   Audio/V Mail   |  Admin  |  Logout
search:
other districts in region
district related
 
news & current affairs
 
 
other links
 
related websites
 

Annual Budget


Linking Annual Plans To The Annual Budget Using The MTEF Process
The Annual Action Plans are linked to the Annual Budget using the Medium Term Expenditure Framework (MTEF) process. It provides an integration of the recurrent and development budget and distinguishes the running cost of the District Assembly from the development activities to which the District Assembly is obliged to do.

It categorized under the following
1.    Personnel Emolument
2.    Administration Activities
3.    Service Activities
4.    Investment Activities

The table below shows the linkage of the 2006 and 2007 Annual Action Plans to the Annual Budgets using the MTEF Process

Conclusion
The total budget of 2006 and 2007 for the implementation of programmes and projects amount to ¢13.335 billion and ¢16.500 billion respectively. In 2006, Personnel and Administration costs which constitute the running cost of the District Assembly form 5.2% and the remaining 94.8% of the total cost is on the Development Activities of the District Assembly. In 2007, it is expected that the running cost will constitute 4.6% whilst that on the Development Activities will be 95.4%

Refer to table in pdf file below.



 view links:

Relevant District Data

 Also in this district
© 2006. A Public - Private Partnership Programme between Ministry of Local Government and Rural Development and Maks Publications & Media Services